Why Do You Need a Competitive Analysis Now
As the national and local economies recover from the disruption of the Covid pandemic, it comes with the realization that we have all had to make adjustments in our daily lives. Even something as simple as doing research to know if a business is open and how the process of doing business with them may have changed.
It has also changed the way businesses market and make needed information available to potential customers. Now, more than ever, your online strategies play a critical role in doing business in this new environment.
A competitive analysis can reveal what your competitors are doing online and how their marketing strategies may have shifted as the economy reopens. It can also reveal where your competitors may be missing opportunity to capture potential customers in this new paradigm.
What Can you Learn from a Competitive Analysis
- Reveal top players in your market
- Learn total market traffic trends and the online market share of competitors
- See where your rivals concentrate most of their marketing efforts and how they’re driving customer acquisition.
- Organic Traffic
- See what websites are competing with for the top positions in Google
- Learn about your competitors’ most successful SEO practices
- See their keyword strategies
- Paid Traffic
- Find out who your main paid search competitors are
- See the keywords they are bidding on
- See their ad texts and what they’re advertising
- See if your competitors are using display advertising and Analyze the texts and banners your competitors are using
- Organic Traffic
A competitive analysis from LTR Digital Group can help you see the competitive landscape, identify opportunities and reveal where you may need to bolster your marketing efforts. It’s your first step in building a strong marketing strategy and getting started is easy, simple complete the form below and we’ll contact you to gather the needed information to create a custom analysis for your business. There is a small investment for this. Anything that is free, is, well, you know how that goes. We’ll talk about it.